Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This Energy Star qualified 20.1 cu. ft. frost-free upright freatures a ful-contoured door, two wire storage baskets, a door shelf, and four adjustable wire shelves.The temperature monitor alarm sounds if the temperature reaches an unsafe level.
This freezer uses 671 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $71.46.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Dimensions & Weight
15 Ampere, 115 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
Textured Steel Cabinet and Door/Lid
Adjustable Temperature Control
Basket Storage System:
Shelf Storage System:
- ENERGY STAR qualification
- Temperature Monitor Alarm
- Store your frozen foods in a temperature-monitored freezer.
- An alarm will sound if the temperature goes below safe freezer temperatures.
- Store bulk foods in deep baskets, which easily slide to the left or right.
- Or remove baskets completely for full access to items on the bottom of the freezer.
- Four (4) Removable Wire Shelves
- One (1) Spacious Door Shelf
- Commercial-Rated Power Cord
- This setting causes the freezer to run continuously until it reaches the coldest possible temperature.
- It's ideal to use just before adding large amounts of unfrozen foods.
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Temperature controls are within easy reach, so adjusting your cooling is a cinch!
Whirlpool EV201NZTQ Reviews