This 17.7 cu.ft. upright frost-free freezer is ice-maker ready so add an ice-maker and never run out to buy ice again. It also features a reversible door swing, a power-indicator light, and a fast-freeze setting. The fast freeze setting brings groceries back to their correct temperature. It is also ENERGY STAR qualified, which means it exceeds minimum government energy standards by 10 percent and can save you in energy costs.
This freezer uses 635 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $70.42.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions, Capacity and Weight
17.7 cu. ft.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Temperature Monitor Alarm:
Lower Door Shelf:
- Find frozen items quickly, even in low-light areas like the basement or garage.
Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Temperature controls are within easy reach, so adjusting your cooling is a cinch.
Fast Freeze Setting
- Freezes large amounts of food quickly and efficiently. The freezer runs almost continuously to provide freshly cooled air to drive the freezer temperature 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting.
Temperature Monitor Alarm
- Store your frozen foods in a temperature-monitored freezer. An alarm will sound if the temperature goes below safe freezer temperatures.
Frost Free Defrost
- You won't miss the mess. Whirlpool technology and innovative design make it possible to keep your freezer frost free, forever.
- No more icy build-up or clean-up mess. Just reliable, even temperatures and safe food storage.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Smooth Contour Door
Adjustable Mid Basket
Bottom Storage Basket
4-Adjustable, Slide-Out, Wire Shelves
6-Adjustable Door Bins
1-Lower Door Shelf - Gallon