Dacor has been a family operation committed to designing and building exceptional appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans.
Dacor shares your passion for perfection. That's why they've engineered their Warming Drawers with unique touches you'll only find in the world's finest professional-grade kitchens. For instance,the electronic touch controls that put precision at your fingertips, and let you decide how warm (or hot) you want your food to be. And, of course, you'll find our legendary Dacor styling that coordinates with the rest of your Dacor kitchen.
Electronic Control Panel
Four Temperature Levels: Proof, Low, Medium, High
4 Timer Settings-1,2,3,and 4 hours,plus an Infinite Mode
Blue LED Light Indicators
500 Watt Heating Element
Stack Under Dacor Wall Ovens, Microwaves, Cooktops:
Stainless Steel Handle with Chrome End Caps
One year parts and labor
Internal Drawer Height:
Internal Drawer Width:
Internal Drawer Depth:
Electronic Touch Controls
- Electronic touch controls give customer precision performance at their fingertips
- Four temperature settings - Proof, Low, Medium & High
- Temperature will automatically go to last temperature setting when drawer is turned on
Four Timer Settings Plus Infinite Mode
- Four timer settings give the ultimate in efficiency and flexibility
- Timing can be set from one to four hours
- Use the Infinite Mode for timing needs over four hours, such as the Sabbath or family events
- The blue LED illuminates on the control panel for easy viewing of time setting
- Keep that pizza crisp and your meatloaf moist!
- Moist-Crisp slide feature keeps food "just-made" fresh!
- Slide to Crisp for rolls, breads, and fried foods
- Slide to Moist for meats, vegetables, stews, casseroles and cakes
- Like all Dacor appliances, this warming drawer was engineered with quality in mind
- 500 watt heating element is now located below the drawer for better heat management
- New silicone gasket construction for a tighter seal when closed
Dacor Renaissance Epicure ERWD30B Reviews