Dacor's new Epicure 30" Gas Range is the ideal centerpiece for your luxury kitchen - with attractive features like their Illumina Burner Controls that glow Dacor signature flame-blue when the burners are on for style and safety. Meticulous gourmets will surely appreciate the SimmerSear Burners for the super-specific simmer, sear or sauté at ultra-low or ultra-high temps. This is the only premium gas range that offers greater cooking flexibility using multiple burner configurations to cook different foods at different BTUs and in various sized pots and pans, all at the same time.
Dacor's Three-Part Convection System with fan, air baffle and convection filter ensures precise oven temperature control, superior heat distribution and zero flavor transfer. And two 14" Continuous Platform Grates give you ample room for oversized pots for an especially spacious cooking surface.
Depth from Front of Handle:
Depth from Front Edge of Bullnose:
Depth from Front Panel:
Depth from Rear of Front Panel:
Depth from Front of Open Door:
35" min. - 37 1/8" max.
Standard Backguard Height:
Optional Backguard Heights:
3" & 9"
Cabinet depth is at discretion of customer but cabinet face MUST NOT protrude further than rear of front panel.
120 Volts, 15 Amps
Natural Gas (NG)standard with order; Liquid Propane (LP) special orders
- Greater Cooking Flexibility with Multiple Sealed Burner Configurations
- Simmer Sear Burner (800-18,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (9,500 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (15,000 BTU)
- (2) 14" Continuous Platform Grates
- Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin for easy clean-up
- Three-Part Convection System with fan, air baffle and convection filter
- 4 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil
- Electronic Hot Surface Igniters on Bake and Broil Elements
- Hidden Stainless Steel Bake Element (30,000 BTU)
- Infrared Ceramic Broil Element (18,000 BTU)
- Perma-Flame Automatic Reignition
- 3 Chrome Racks adjustable to 6 Rack Positions
- Removable Rack Support for easy cleaning
- Ultra Solid Oven Door Hinge
- Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- Not compatible with downdraft ventilation