In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
Brushed Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
Internal 1100 CFM
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
Duct Connector Size:
Stainless Steel Baffle
120 VAC, 60 Hz, 9.0 Amps
- Gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs.
18" Wall Mount Design with 27" Depth
- Able to handle the heat and size of outdoor grills.
Powerful 1100 CFM
- Internal blower for quiet, dependable operation.
3-Speed Rotary Control
- Convenient range of ventilation choices.
- Detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to maintain optimum ventilation.
Optional 3" Wall Extension
- Allows greater coverage, eliminates expensive custom wall bump-outs.