Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. American-made and family owned, Dacor is committed to designing and manufacturing exceptional kitchen appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen since 1965, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts including the first 30" convection oven and the first drop-in cooktop with continuous grates. Innovative features abound throughout Dacor's full line of appliances. Exclusive features and Dacor's passion for quality, performance and craftsmanship are just a few of the details that make Dacor like no other. At Dacor, the difference is in the details.
Dacor is committed to manufacturing and distributing innovative appliances with the highest standards in the most sustainable, environmentally sensitive way possible. Learn more about Dacor's Green Committment. Dacor's award winning appliances are available at AJ Madison.
Epicure Discovery 30" Double Wall Ovens
From a control panel that calculates the time, temperature and cooking mode, to an unparalleled array of trim colors and finishes, the Discovery series couples style and technology to create intelligently beautiful wall ovens without rival. Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
Yes (Both Ovens)
RapidHeat Bake and Broil Elements:
Dual Ribbon Broiler:
Yes (3,000 W)
Electronic Controls, Clock, Dual Timers:
Yes (Both Ovens)
Temperature Probe Receptacles:
GlideRack (Full Extension):
1 Year Parts and Labor
Dimensions and Weights
Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller
- Features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (3,100W) Under Glass
- Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning.
- Not to mention easy clean up.
Dacor's Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- With fan, heating element (2,200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
RapidHeat Broil Element (3,000W)
- Uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
The Dacor Guide
- Helps determine how long to cook your dish.
- Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
The Saved Guide
- Saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
11 Cooking Modes:
- Bake, Broil, MAX Broil, Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Surround Bake, Surround Convection Bake, Purce Convection Sear, Surround Roast, Convection Roast, Surround Convection Roast.
Dehydrate and Proof Settings
- For more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Dacor Guide, Saved Guide, Alphanumeric Keypad, 7-day Calendar, Color Customization, Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, and Automatic Hold.
- Switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
Self-Cleaning Oven (Both Ovens)
Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
Refined Professional Epicure Design
Designed and Manufactured in California
Dacor Discovery Epicure EO230BK Reviews