Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. American-made and family owned, Dacor is committed to designing and manufacturing exceptional kitchen appliances. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen since 1965, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts including the first 30" convection oven and the first drop-in cooktop with continuous grates. Innovative features abound throughout Dacor's full line of appliances. Exclusive features and Dacor's passion for quality, performance and craftsmanship are just a few of the details that make Dacor like no other. At Dacor, the difference is in the details.
Dacor is committed to manufacturing and distributing innovative appliances with the highest standards in the most sustainable, environmentally sensitive way possible. Learn more about Dacor's Green Committment. Dacor's award winning appliances are available at AJ Madison.
Epicure Discovery 30" Single Wall Ovens
With a control panel that calculates the time, temperature, and cooking mode for you, the Discovery Series Wall Oven is beyond exceptional.
RapidHeat Bake and Broil Elements:
Dual Ribbon Broiler:
Yes (3,000 W)
Electronic Controls, Clock, Dual Timers:
Temperature Probe Receptacle:
GlideRack (Full Extension):
1 Year Parts and Labor
Dimensions and Weights
Dacor's Exclusive Discovery Controller
- Features a full-color LCD display with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions including the Dacor Guide, personal recipe storage, and a customizable color display.
The Dacor Guide
- Helps determine how long to cook your dish.
- Select the type of food and it automatically does the rest.
The Saved Guide
- Saves up to 100 of your own personal recipe settings.
Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element
- Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning.
- Not to mention easy clean up.
Dual Ribbon Broiler (3,000W)
Electronic Controls, Clock, Dual Timers
Reverse Air Flow
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
6 Rack Positions
- Provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
Temperature Probe Receptacle
- Fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified
Designed and Manufactured in California
Dacor Discovery EO130 Reviews