The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Elkay Gourmet Aqua Divide Undermount Sinks
The new Aqua Divide design from Elkay offers the flexibility of both a double bowl and a large single bowl in one high performance stainless steel sink. The Aqua Divide utilizes unique tooling to form the lowered partition which enables pot and pan handles or oversize items to extend over it allowing the benefits of a large single sink. Or, if you prefer, it can be used as a traditional double bowl for separated washing and rinsing. Is it a double bowl sink or a large single bowl sink The choice is yours.
Design and Construction
18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel
2" vertical and 2" horizontal radius
Lustrous highlighted satin finish
Sound Guard undercoating
ASME A112.19.3-2008 Compliance:
CSA B45.4-08 Compliance:
14 5/16" (each)
16 1/2" (each)
Aqua Divide Height:
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Utensil Caddy for Rinsing Basket:
18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Design
- Dependable and long lasting.
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.
Lowered Aqua Divide
- Allows easy movement of heavy pots and pans from one bowl to the other, and provides a landing area to fill those over-sized pots.
Multiple Work Zones
- Traditional double bowl for washing and rinsing, plus the area above the partition to soak and wash over-sized cookie sheets.
Sound Guard Full Undercoating
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound.