The Elkay Story
The Elkay Manufacturing Company began as a vision of Leopold Katz and his son Louis on the North side of Chicago back in 1920. Founded with the goals of manufacturing the highest quality sinks and providing the best service possible, the company began to thrive. As time went by, they set the pace with new products, designs and innovations that continue to lead the industry.
Today, with more than 3,600 employees worldwide, they are the America's #1 selling stainless steel sinks company, as well a name well known for high quality faucets, water coolers and drinking fountains. Available at AJ Madison.
Design and Construction
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Dimensions and Weights
- Highest quality sink formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous highlighted satin finish with a highlighted inside top bowl radius.
- Underside: Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to prevent condensation and deaden sound.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm) center rear location.
- NOTE: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to attach to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
Elkay Gourmet Perfect Drain Collection ELUHAD461845 Reviews