The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Non-Directional Soft Satin Finish
Fully Protected by Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating
- Highest quality sink bowl seamlessly formed of #18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a non-directional soft satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen souond and prevent condensation.
- Drain Opening: 1-1/2", 2-1/4" O.D. at top of countersink.
- Arranged for standard lavatory type drain fitting.
- Overflow: Sink comes with an overflow assembly.
- This sink complies with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M.
Note: All Elkay custom design undermount sinks are designed to affix easily to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
Elkay Lustertone Collection ELUH1812 Reviews