Your kitchen is the place where odors, flavors, and taste mingle together with the familiar rites of cooking and the pleasure of spending time together. Modernity ahs turned the kitchen into a place rich with significance, the center of household affection and family ties.
With technology, the kitchen itself is able to breathe, to take on its own distinct personality, and at the center of the kitchen is the cooker hood, working to improve wellbeing and ameliorate the quality of the air around us. Air is the space we inhabit, the means of communication between people and things, the fundamental aspect of any discourse involving relationships: the immaterial element that makes up the very texture of domesticity.
It is empty, rather than filled, space that provides perfume, emotion, and togetherness. The cook hood, originally designed to capture cooking fumes and eliminate unpleasant odors and humidity from the living area, today bathes the cooktop with high quality illumination, offering the clearest possible view of food and cooking activity: acoustically negligible, it has become a decorative object that creates a real sense of identity.
Elica cooker hoods liberate and cleanse the air around us, embodying the true spirit of the house we live in. Available at AJ Madison.
Juliette is characterized by gentle oval curves, leading to a more leisurely pace and style. Beautifully cut designs and flowing ambient light bring to life the flowing scenery, vibrant scents and romantic interludes of the French countryside. A masterfully crafted symbol that embodies a taste of the good life.
Lighted, Soft Touch
Dishwasher Safe Filter:
Stainless Steel Mesh
35" Wide Evolution Plus Series Wall-Mounted/Island Hood
- Evolution hoods are elegant, unobtrusive design-objects that blend seamlessly into the most refined environments
- A compact, stainless steel cylinder houses the functions of extraction, grease and odor filtration, cooktop lighting, and kitchen lighting
Stainless Steel Construction with Ivory Finish
Lighted, Soft Touch Controls
- The soft lighting diffused by the Soft Light switchgear panel shows you the operating speed of the extractor hood at a glance
350 CFM, 3-Speed Internal Blower
- Speed 1 - 0.3 Sones at 110 CFM
- Speed 2 - 2.1 Sones at 220 CFM
- Speed 3 - 3.8 Sones at 350 CFM
(2) 20W Halogen Flood Lamps with 1 Light Intensity
(1) Dishwasher Safe, Stainless Steel Mesh Filter
(1) Long-life Charcoal Filter
Standard Ceiling Height - 6'10" to 11'8"
Recirculation Installation Only
Elica Evolution Series EJL536PE Reviews