Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
This Electrolux Dishwasher features fully integrated IQ-Touch controls, 5 wash cycles and 4 options. No one will notice its so quiet, you can run it whenever you want. Tested to 50 dBA sound level. The Luxury-Glide upper and lower racks fully extend for easy loading and unloading.
This dishwasher uses 264 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.28.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weight
33 7/8" to 34 7/8"
Depth (to Center of Arc):
Depth (with 90° Door Open):
Cutout Height (min. - max.):
34" - 35"
35" max. height for standard cabinetry cutout (5/16" min. clearance required from unit to underside of countertop)
Stainless Steel Interior:
Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design:
IQ-Touch Electronic Controls:
Fully Integrated Control Panel:
Luxury-Quiet Sound Package:
Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator:
NSF Certified Sanitize Option:
Delay Start (Hours):
2, 4, 6
Luxury-Glide Nylon Upper Rack:
Upper Rack Adjustable Height:
Cup Shelf/Stemware Holder:
Upper Rack Fold-Down Tines:
Luxury-Glide Nylon Lower Rack:
Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines:
Stainless Steel, White, Black
Power Supply/Water Inlet Location:
Right Bottom Front
Water Useage (Gallons) - Normal Cycle:
4.9 - 8.5
Water Pressure (PSI):
15 - 120
Integral Air Gap on Supply:
Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts:
- So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will notice.
- Tested to 50 dBA sound level.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on the IQ-Touch control panel.
- Uses a high-efficiency fan for outstanding drying results.
- With Luxury-Glide technology, upper and lower racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
Sure-2-Fit Racking System
- The most versatile racking system - there's a perfect place for over 180 items, from chopsticks to stockpots to stemware.
- There's also an adjustable/removable top rack for the utmost flexibility.
- In its lowest position, you can fit 10" dinner plates in the top rack and 12" dinner plates in the bottom.
- ENERGY STAR-Qualified means at least 41% less energy is used.
- The door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
5 Wash Cycles
- NSF Certified Sanitize Option
- Delay Start - 2, 4 and 6 hrs.
Stainless Steel Interior
Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
Fully Integrated Control Panel
Tall Tub Design
Smart Soil Sensor
AquaLux Wash System
Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator
Electrolux IQ-Touch Series EIDW5905JB Reviews