Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul. Available at AJ Madison.
Stainless Steel Interior:
Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design:
Luxury-Quiet Sound Package:
Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator:
NSF Certified Sanitize Option:
2, 4, 6 Hours
Luxury-Glide Nylon Racks:
Upper Rack - Adjustable Height:
Upper Rack - Cup Shelf/Stemware Holder:
Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:
Upper Rack - Rack Handle:
Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:
Lower Rack - Silverware Basket:
Power Supply Location:
Right Bottom Front
Water Inlet Location:
Left Bottom Front
Water Useage - Normal Cycle:
15 - 120 PSI
Integral Air Gap On Supply:
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Depth To Center of Arc:
Depth with 90° Door Open:
- So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will notice.
- ENERGY STAR-Qualified means at least 41% less energy is used.
- Their door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- With their Luxury-Glide technology, upper and lower racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
Smart Soil Sensor
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.