Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
The Broan Elite EI5936SS with its beautiful contemporary European glass island design features a curved glass canopy that provides a stunning focal point without blocking the view of your surroundings.
Width of Glass Canopy:
Depth of Glass Canopy:
Height of Hood - Ducted:
30 1/2" min./35 1/4" max.
Height of Hood - Non-Ducted:
30 1/2" min./39 1/4"
430 Stainless Steel (SS)
Halogen Quad 35W (Included)
3-Speed, Delay-off, Filter Indicator, 3-Setting Light, Heat Sentry
Electronic Push, Optional Remote
Centrifugal Blower with Make-Up Air Damper Interlock
24" - 36"
Visible Shell Height:
Ceiling Height Max.:
8 ft. - 9 ft.; Optional 10 ft.
6" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Vertical Round:
- Contemporary Italian Glass Canopy design.
- Available in Standard Grade stainless steel.
- 35-3/16" x 25-9/16" dimension.
- Powerful 500 CFM internal blower.
- Bright Quad halogen lighting; 3-intensity settings.
- 3-Speed Electronic push button control with blue speed selection indication.
- Control features include Delay-off and Filter clean reminder.
- Optional Remote Control Operation-BCR1.
- Quick release Aluminum mesh filters.
- Designed to work with Broan Automatic Make-up air dampers.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically.
- Telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights 8' to 9'; custom lengths upon demand.