Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
This refrigerator uses 509 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $61.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
25.95 cu. ft.
Fresh Food Volume:
16.46 cu. ft.
9.49 cu. ft.
Total Shelf Area:
25.51 sq. ft.
Fresh Food Shelf Area:
18.51 sq. ft.
Freezer Shelf Area:
7.0 sq. ft.
Stainless Steel, White, Black
Door and Handle Design:
Ice / Water Dispenser:
Temperature Control System:
Air and Water Filter Indicator / Reset:
Dispenser Light Control:
PureAdvantage Water and Ice / Air
Water Filter Location:
(3) SpillSafe Glass, Sliding
Luxury-Glide Dual Humidity-Controlled
Luxury-Glide Chill Zone Drawer
Gallon Door Bins:
(3) Clear, Adjustable
2-Liter Door Bins:
(2) Clear, Adjustable
Yes, with clear cover
Automatic Ice Maker with Ice Server:
Sliding Full-Width Freezer Baskets:
Sliding Half-Width Freezer Baskets:
Ratings and Power
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Water Inlet Location:
Left Bottom Rear
120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
Connected Load (kW Rating)@120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):
Height (with Hinges and 3/8" Rollers):
Depth (to Center of Arc):
Depth with Door Open:
- Drawers smoothly glide out and keep produce fresh with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation.
- For those who like to have their options always visible, the IQ-Touch control panel displays your options at all times.
9"-Tall Water/Ice Dispenser
- Electrolux's tall water and ice dispenser is specially designed to accommodate a variety of large containers, from a 16-ounce tumbler to a pitcher or a coffee carafe.
PureAdvantage Air Filter
- Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout to prevent odor transfer.
- Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Perfect Set Temperature Control System and Display
- Crushed Ice/Cube Ice/Water
- Air and Water Filter Indicator /Reset
- PureAdvantage Water and Ice / Air Filtration
- Temp Alarm System / Door Ajar Alarm / Power Failure Alarm
- 3 SpillSafe Glass Shelves
- Luxury-Glide Dual Humidity-Controlled Upper Crisper
- Luxury-Glide Humidity-Controlled Lower Crisper
- Luxury-Glide Chill Zone Drawer
- 3 Clear Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- 2 Clear Adjustable 2-Liter Door Bins
- Dairy Compartment with Clear Cover
- Enhanced Incandescent Lighting
- Automatic Ice Maker with Ice Server
- 2 Luxury-Glide Sliding Full-Width Freezer Baskets
- 1 Luxury-Glide Sliding Half-Width Freezer Basket
- Enhanced Incandescent Lighting
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.
Electrolux IQ-Touch Series EI26SS30JS Reviews