Electrolux 24" Under Counter Beverage Center
Bring extra luxury to your home with Electrolux's Under Counter Beverage Center. This center brings to you blue LED lighting to showcase multiple gliding shelves for beverage cans, bottles and wine bottles. Easy-to-use digital temperature controls let you know that you're storing your drinks at optimum temperatures.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year. Available at AJ Madison.
This beverage center uses 426 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $47.24.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Certifications and Approvals
Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):
Top of Door, Exterior
Control Type Color:
Digital (Blue LED)
Power On/Off Control:
Temperature Display Mode:
F / C
Air Filter Location:
Black Soft Coat Wire Wine Rack:
Exhibit Lighting with Manual Control:
Luxury-Design Full-Extension Glass Shelves:
Adjustable Leveling Legs:
Annual Energy (kWH):
34° to 45° F
Glass with Stainless Steel overlay
Door Swing Type:
Amps at 120 Volts:
Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120V:
Minimum Amps Circuit Required:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Rear Bottom
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door 90° Open:
Approved for Under-Counter Installation:
Perfect Set Temperature Control
- Chill your beverages to the ideal serving temperature with the Perfect Set temperature control anywhere between 35° and 45° F.
- Controls are located on the top of the door so they're easy to set when needed, and hidden from view when the door is closed.
- With a ball bearing system, shelves are so smooth that they extend effortlessly.
Multiple Storage Options
- A display rack and two fully extendable glass shelves provide maximum versatility.
Luxury-Design LED Lighting
- Blue LED display is as beautiful as it is functional, keeping your beverages and wine clearly visible.
UV Filtered Glass Door
- This door helps protect wine's flavor from deterioration caused by harmful UV-rays.
PureAdvantage Air Filtration
- Keep air fresh by circulating clean air throughout.
Refrigerator Alarm System
- This system notifies you if there's been a power failure, if a door stays open longer than five minutes, and if the interior temperature of the freezer rises above 56° F for more than 60 minutes.
Versatile Installation Options
- Use freestanding or under-counter.
- The door is reversible for either left- or right-swing operation, making placement even easier.
Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
Platinum Star Limited Warranty
- The exclusive limited warranty includes 3-year coverage on parts and 1-year coverage on labor.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.
Electrolux EI24BX10QS Reviews