Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Electrolux side-by-side refrigerator comes with Luxury-Design Formed-Glass Shelving and Lighting. The shelving system features Luxury-Glide slide-out, formed-glass shelves that are as beautiful as they are functional. These shelves are the only full-sized, refrigerator-depth shelves in a counter-depth refrigerator. Fully extendable glides offer convenience and ease of use. Luxury-Design Lighting features tri-level, ultrawhite, shadowless interior lighting, premium ramp-up lighting that gently increases from soft to full intensity.
PureAdvantage Ice, Water and Air filtration systems offer total filtration for your refrigerator. Convenient access to the top shelf allows filters to be changed easily. Luxury-Glide crispers smoothly glide out and keep produce fresh with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation.
This refrigerator uses 548.595 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $60.84.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Overall Exterior Height (with Hinges and 3/8" Rollers):
Overall Exterior Width:
Overall Exterior Depth (with Handles):
Overall Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc):
Overall Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open):
23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerators
Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):
22.53 cu. ft.
Fresh Food Volume:
14.01 cu. ft.
8.52 cu. ft.
Total Shelf Area:
22.1 sq. ft.
Fresh Food Shelf Area:
16 sq. ft.
Freezer Shelf Area:
6.1 sq. ft.
Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design:
IQ-Touch Electronic Controls:
Perfect Set Temperature Control System and Display:
Air and Water Filter Indicator /Reset:
Dispenser Light Control:
Fresh Food Conveniences
PureAdvantage Water Filter:
Water Filter Location:
PureAdvantage Air Filter:
Luxury-Design Full-Extension Glass Shelves:
Luxury-Glide Dual Humidity-Controlled Upper Crisper:
Luxury-Glide Humidity-Controlled Lower Glass Crisper:
Clear Condiment Bottle Door Storage:
Clear 1-Gallon Removable Door Bins:
Clear 2-Liter Adjustable Door Bins:
Locking Clear Utility Bin:
Luxury-Design Ramp-Up Multilevel Lighting:
Automatic Ice Maker with Ice Server:
Full Freezer Baskets:
2 (1 Luxury-Glide)
Luxury-Glide Half Freezer Baskets:
Tilt-Out Wire Door Racks:
Luxury-Design Ramp-Up Multilevel Lighting:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Water Inlet Location:
Left Bottom Rear
120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
- Drawers smoothly glide out and keep produce fresh with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation.
- For those who like to have their options always visible, the IQ-Touch control panel displays your options at all times.
9" Tall Water/Ice Dispenser
- The tall water and ice dispenser is specially designed to accommodate a variety of large containers, from a 16-ounce tumbler to a pitcher or a coffee carafe.
PureAdvantage Air Filter
- Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout to prevent odor transfer.
PureAdvantage Water Filter
- Ensures fresh, clean water and ice at your fingertips.
Luxury-Design Glass Shelves
- All-glass shelves crafted for exceptional beauty and featuring the Luxury-Glide rack system that extends smoothly.
- The ramp-up designer lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Makes ice up to 50% faster than normal.
- The counter-depth refrigerator offers the same shelf space as a standard-depth refrigerator.
Chill Zone Drawer
- Chilled air is vented directly into this Luxury-Glide drawer to keep the contents extra cold.
Perfect Set Temperature Controls
- Allow you to adjust the refrigerator and freezer temperatures independently.
- Notifies you if there's been a power failure, if a door stays open longer than five minutes and if the interior temperature of the refrigerator ever rises above 56 degrees for more than 20 minutes.
Even More Innovative Features
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Twist-To-Open Utility Bin With Divider
- Maintenance-Free, No-Clean Condenser
- Signature Soft-Arc Door And Handle Design
- Large, Gallon-Plus Door Bin
- In-Door Beverage Can Rack
- Full-Extension Freezer Basket
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
Electrolux IQ-Touch Series EI23CS55G Reviews