The Future Moving In
In the fall of 2003, Siemens home appliances became available to U.S. consumers for the first time through Best Buy stores nationwide. Globally, Siemens is one of the major forces in the home appliances industry. Sold in more than 55 countries around the globe, Siemens stands for innovative thinking, precision engineering and pure style to millions of people worldwide.
Siemens is the number one appliance brand in Germany, the number two appliance brand in Europe and the third largest appliance manufacturer worldwide. In the United States, they're just getting started, and they're excited that U.S. consumers appreciate the technological superiority and stylish design of Siemens appliances.
Siemens, the great name in technology, stands for intelligent innovations and consistent orientation toward the future, and a modern approach to the technical features and design of home appliances. Visionary approach and the use of cutting-edge technologies aimed at improved functionality gives rise to pioneering products and solutions that allow the user to perceive and experience progress in a fascinating manner.
Home appliances from Siemens are characterized by clear, functional design and optimum precision. Siemens products set standards in the marketplace. They are the result of progressive ideas, a consistent system- and performance-based approach and perfection in the way this is put into practice.
A relatively great evening. With the Siemens avantGarde 36" induction cooktop.
The Siemens avantGarde induction cooktop is all about easy, tasty meals right now. It's fast - up to 60% faster than electric and 25% faster than gas. It does it by using electro-magnetic fields to make your metal pot or pan itself the heating element. In other words, the pan isn't heated using a gas flame or electric heating element. The electro-magnetic fields make the pan itself get hot. Awesome.
And the Siemens induction cooktop won't get hot unless there's a metal pot or pan on it. Even if the induction element is on the highest power possible, you can touch it without burning yourself, which means you don't have to take time out of your relaxing evening to go to the emergency room.
The precision, intuitive touchSlide controls on the Siemens avantGarde cooktop contribute to your relaxing evening. You just put your finger in the groove and slide your way to cooking heaven.
quickStart Elements (Hot in 5 Seconds):
allZone Keep Warm Elements:
Size-Adaptable Cooktop Elements:
High-Power Heating Element:
Durable Ceramic Glass Surface:
Stainless Steel Frame:
Two-Level Residual Heat Indicators:
Child Lock Safety Panel:
Left Front Heating Element:
Left Rear Heating Element:
Center Heating Element:
Dual 7"/11" 1,800/2,500/3,600W
Right Front Heating Element:
Right Rear Heating Element:
Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 3-Wire, 60 Hz:
34 3/4" to 34 7/8"
19 7/8" to 20"
- With induction cooking, the cooking surface stays cool, and only the pans get hot.
- It's 25% faster than gas and 60% faster than electric.
- Ceramic glass with stainless trim on bottom.
- Since the cooktop stays cool, your spilled marinara sauce doesn't get cooked on.
- Simply wipe the seamless cooktop clean.
- You can touch an empty element that's on full power and not get burned.
- The only way to get burned is by a hot pot or pan.
touchSlide Precision Controls
- The best cooks rely on instinct and feel.
- With the touchSlide control, adjustments can be made quickly, precisely and intuitively with a slide of your finger.
allZone Keep Warm
- Instead of just one element functioning as a keep warm element, all the elements have the capability.
- Meaning more flexiblity in your cooking.
- When you want to cook something even faster than you normally do with induction cooking, the powerSurge feature temporarily siphons power from one heating element and combines it with another.
- There's simmer. And then there's simmer.
- With 17 levels of simmer, you can have the one that will bring your sauce to perfection.
Flush European Design
- The flush European design integrates perfectly with your kitchen counter.
- It even looks beautiful when it's messy.
Approved For Use With Select Siemens Undercounter Wall Ovens
Siemens avantGarde EH9772UC Reviews