Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Whirlpool's commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
18 cu. ft. Chest Freezer - EH185FXTQ
Preserve the environment and your food with this 18 cu. ft. capacity chest freezer. Not only is it ENERGY STAR qualified, it also features rounded interior corners, and with its 5-sided coils that wrap around the entire freezer, you'll also have peace of mind knowing food inside is nice and cold.
This freezer uses 400 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weight
ENERGY STAR Qualification:
Temperature Monitor Alarm:
Large Blue Slide and Store Upper Baskets:
Defrost Drain w/ Cover:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool Freezers with ENERGY STAR Qualification operate more efficiently than federal minimum efficiency standards require, and provide significant savings in energy costs.
Temperature Monitor Alarm
- Store your frozen foods in a temperature-monitored freezer. An alarm will sound if the temperature goes below safe freezer temperatures.
- This is fail-safe security as the door/lid opens only when you insert the key and push while turning.
Defrost Drain with Cover
- When it's time to defrost your freezer, the defrost drain makes it quick and easy with virtually no mess or hassle.
- 3 Large Blue Slide and Store Upper Baskets
Whirlpool EH185FXTQ Reviews