The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Elevate the culinary experience with the professional grade Gourmet collection. Meticulous attention to form and function creates a new standard for the connoisseur.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
3" Vertical and 2 1/4" Horizontal Radius
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Non-directional Soft Satin Finish
Sound Absorbing Pads Applied to Dampen Sound
3 1/2" Positioned in the Right Rear Corner of Sink
- Fine quality sink formed of #18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 3" vertical and 2-1/4" horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a non-directional soft satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" positioned in the right rear corner of sink.
- Note: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- These sinks comply with ASME A112.19.3.
Elkay Gourmet Collection EGUH2816Rx Reviews