The elegant stainless steel, French Door design is as beautiful as it is functional, allowing the full width of the refrigerator to be used for food storage. And it's ENERGY STAR qualified, delivering 20% more efficiency than non-ENERGY STAR models - consuming less energy than a 75 watt light bulb! There's even a convenient external dispenser that serves up fresh, cold, filtered ice and water. So you don't lose precious energy opening the refrigerator door. The easy-to-use LCD digital display control allows for outside temperature adjustments for ease of use. And for added convenience, the freezer drawer and its interior storage bins glide out with ease, so you can get to the good stuff without digging.
This refrigerator uses 523 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
70 1/8" - 71 1/4"
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth without Door:
Interior Refrigerator Capacity:
14.9 cu. ft.
Interior Freezer Capacity:
5 cu. ft.
Parts and Labor:
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Handle Kit Accessory Required for EF36IWFSS:
Epicure Refrigerator Handle in Chrome Trim, set of 3 (Recommended)
Epicure Refrigerator Handle in Copper Trim, set of 3
Millennia Refrigerator Handle, Set of 3
- Freestanding Cabinet-Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Design
- Ice/Water In-Door Dispenser with Illumina Lights
- 2 Humidity-Controlled Crisp Drawers
- 1 Temperature-Controlled Meat and Deli Drawer
- LCD Digital Display Control
- Multiple Temperature Sensors
- Glide-Out Plastic Bins in Freezer
- Gallon Door Storage with Grip Pads
- Tempered Glass Spill-Proof Shelves
- Adjustable Door Bins with Grip Pads
- Covered Dairy Compartment
- Handle Kit required. Available in Epicure and Millennia styles.