Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Now at AJ Madison.
Get all the storage space you need in this 25 cu. ft., ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator. A humidity-controlled clear crisper, as well as meat and snack pans, help keep foods fresh and offer greater visibility of stored items. The ice and water dispenser, with a PUR water filtration system, provides easy access to fresh, filtered water.
This refrigerator uses 577 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $63.99.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
9.9 Cu. Ft.
15.2 Cu. Ft.
25.3 Cu. Ft.
2008 ENERGY STAR Qualified:
In-Door-Ice Ice Dispensing System:
Adjustable Rubber Rollers/Sleeves:
Ice and Water Features
Electronic Ice/Water Dispenser:
Yes with Standard Controls
6-Month Water Filtration:
Factory-Installed Ice Maker:
Water Filter Indicator Light:
Dispenser Control Lock:
3 White Adjustable Gallon Bins, 1 Fixed 2-Liter Bin
Full-Width SpillGuard Glass Shelves:
Adjustable Interior Shelves:
Width of Cabinet:
Depth without Handles:
Height without Hinges:
25.3 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
2008 ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool brand ENERGY STAR qualified appliances reduce energy consumption.
- Which translates to a significant saving for your budget as well as for the environment.
- A refrigerator safety feature that prevents accidental or unwanted use.
- The lockout control turns on or off at the touch of a button.
Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Temperature controls are within easy reach, so adjusting your cooling is a cinch!
Dial Temperature Controls
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
Adjustable SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- These adjustable glass shelves are transparent for a cleaner, brighter refrigerator compartment interior.
- Adjust them up, down or remove them completely.
- The raised edges can contain spills up to 12 ounces without overflowing.
Clear Snack Pan
Adjustable Opaque Gallon Door Bins
- Free up interior space with these adjustable door bins that provide enough room to store a gallon of milk.
6 Mo. PuR Push Button Filtration System
Whirlpool ED5KVEXVQ Reviews