Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
This refrigerator uses 721 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $79.96.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
9.9 Cu. Ft.
15.2 Cu. Ft.
21.7 Cu. Ft.
Basket 1 Description:
Interior Ice Cube Bin
Slide Out Spillguard
Dial Temperature Controls
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
Electronic Ice and Water Dispenser with Standard Push Button Controls
Dial Interior Temperature Controls
Full-Width Adjustable Slide-Out SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contain spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below. Shelves are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
Opaque Door Bins
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
Clear Temperature-Controlled Meat Pan
- Preserves the freshness of your meat by allowing cool air from the freezer to enter the meat pan at the level you select.
Clear Snack Pan
Automatic Defrost System
- Refrigerators with this system include a timer, a limit switch and heater that melts away frost so you don't have to take everything out of your freezer to melt built-up ice.
Factory-Installed Automatic Ice Maker
Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelves
Fixed Freezer Door Storage
Opaque Freezer Bins
- Manage your freezer space with bins that easily store boxes of food and other frozen items.
Classic Flat Door Styling
Textured Door Finish (all colors)
Maximum Possible Space for Frozen Food