Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
This 22 cu. ft. refrigerator features 3 adjustable gallon door bins that are easily moved for customized door storage. Two full-width, SpillGuard glass shelves keep spills to a minimum and prevent them from leaking onto the shelves below. Plus, an ENERGY STAR qualification means you'll help conserve resources.
This refrigerator uses 537 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.55.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14.4 Cu. Ft.
7.3 Cu. Ft.
21.7 Cu. Ft.
Flat Smooth Door Design
Dial Temperature Controls
Water Filter Indicator/Reset:
Water Filter Type:
PuR Push Button
Water Filter Location:
Basket 1 Description:
Interior Ice Cube Bin
Depth without Handles:
Height without Hinges:
2008 ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool brand ENERGY STAR qualified appliances reduce energy consumption.
- Which translates to a significant saving for your budget as well as for the environment.
11 Years Fewest Repairs as Rated by a Leading Consumer Magazine
- A classic side-by-side refrigerator combines a timeless, traditional flat-door design with exterior ice and water dispensing.
Electronic Ice and Water Dispenser with Standard Controls
PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water.
- Gives you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator.
- Eliminates the need to constantly buy bottled water.
Water Filter Indicator Light
Dial Temperature Controls
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Easily customize door storage by moving these bins when and where you need them.
- Built-in handles on the EZ-Tote door bins make it easy to carry all your condiments to the table at once.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Can contain liquid, preventing spills from leaking onto shelves below and simplifying cleanup.
- Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
Clear Meat Pan
- Helps meat stay fresh longer.
- The clear design keeps everything in sight.
Clear Snack Pan