Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
This 21.7 cu. ft. refrigerator features 3 adjustable gallon door bins that are easily moved for customized door storage. Two full-width, SpillGuard glass shelves keep spills to a minimum and prevent them from leaking onto the shelves below. Plus, an ENERGY STAR qualification means you'll help conserve resources.
This refrigerator uses 537 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.55.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
7.3 Cu. Ft.
14.4 Cu. Ft.
21.7 Cu. Ft.
Water Filter Type:
PuR Push Button
Water Filter Location:
New Dial Control
Water Filter Indicator/Reset:
Basket 1 Description:
Interior Ice Cube Bin
Door Bin Description:
Opaque Collar Bins
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
- Did you know that you can reduce your energy bill by using energy-efficient appliances In fact, for some units the lifetime energy cost savings may actually amount to the appliance paying for itself.
- A refrigerator safety feature that prevents accidental or unwanted use. The lockout control turns on or off at the touch of a button.
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Temperature controls are within easy reach, so adjusting your cooling is a cinch!
- Dial Temperature Controls
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater. Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
- Adjustable SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- These adjustable glass shelves are transparent for a cleaner, brighter refrigerator compartment interior. Adjust them up, down or remove them completely. The raised edges can contain spills up to 12 ounces without overflowing.
- Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
- Adjustable Opaque Gallon Door Bins
- Free up interior space with these adjustable door bins that provide enough room to store a gallon of milk.
- 6 Mo. PuR Push Button Filtration System
- Never worry about your filter's effectiveness again! The indicator lights tell you when to order a replacement filter and when to install the fresh filter, guaranteeing your water always tastes great.
- Satina Stainless Look Finish Available
- 21.7 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
Whirlpool ED2DHEXWL Reviews