All round the world, the Elica name is synonymous with the ideas of efficiency, innovation and design in the production of cooker hoods. In 37 years, over 53 million families world-wide have chosen an Elica product to control the quality of air in their kitchens. Elica's products are probably the best you can find on the market today.
Available at AJ Madison.
Elica products are designed according to a new conception of space. They are convinced that the presence of aesthetically harmonious objects has a positive influence on your quality of life: the items you surround yourselves with should be sources of inspiration and well-being. You should never get tired of looking at them: they should always be as pleasing to the eye as at the moment they were first bought.
Ceiling-mounted products in the centre of the room equipped with a telescopic structure integrated within the chimney to connect them to the ceiling.
Hood Mounting Height Above Gas Cooking Surface:
Hood Mounting Height Above Electric Cooking Surface:
Touch Controls with LCD Display:
Blower Speeds - Speed 1 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Blower Speeds - Speed 2 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Blower Speeds - Speed 3 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Blower Speeds - Speed 4 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filters:
One-Way No Return Valve:
Telescopic Chimney Extension (7'10" to 10'):
Power Supply (Junction Box):
Max. AC Power:
- 600 CFM Internal Blower included
- Touch Controls with LCD Display
- Timer Countdown and Buzzer (On/Off)
- 4 Blower Speeds and 2 Light Intensities
- Filter Saturation Alarms (Grease and Charcoal)
- 2 Halogen Lamps 12V 20W (Bulbs Included)
- Dishwasher Safe Annodized Aluminum Mesh Filters
- One-Way No Return Valve Included
- Telescopic Chimney Extension 7'10" to 10"
- Power Supply - Junction Box 120V 60Hz
- AC Power Max - 530W, 4.4 Amp
Elica Cingoli Series ECN636SS Reviews