Your kitchen is the place where odors, flavors, and taste mingle together with the familiar rites of cooking and the pleasure of spending time together. Modernity ahs turned the kitchen into a place rich with significance, the center of household affection and family ties.
With technology, the kitchen itself is able to breathe, to take on its own distinct personality, and at the center of the kitchen is the cooker hood, working to improve wellbeing and ameliorate the quality of the air around us. Air is the space we inhabit, the means of communication between people and things, the fundamental aspect of any discourse involving relationships: the immaterial element that makes up the very texture of domesticity.
It is empty, rather than filled, space that provides perfume, emotion, and togetherness. The cook hood, originally designed to capture cooking fumes and eliminate unpleasant odors and humidity from the living area, today bathes the cooktop with high quality illumination, offering the clearest possible view of food and cooking activity: acoustically negligible, it has become a decorative object that creates a real sense of identity.
Elica cooker hoods liberate and cleanse the air around us, embodying the true spirit of the house we live in. Available at AJ Madison.
Chrome, a magical merge of technology and form. A monolithic symbol captured in time, shimmering eternally, defined in evocative imagery and reflection. A daring exercise in design, where technology permits absolute silence and control is almost magically. The clarity of perfect reflection creates a reality that embodies the essence of the absent and longs for the future.
Elica Deep Silence, Stainless Steel Pro
7'9" to 9'8"
AC Power Max:
360 W at 3.0 Amps
23" Stainless Steel Tube Shaped Island Hood
Magic Wand controls
- With the Magic Wand command, controlling your extractor hood is easy and instant
- Touch the top of the wand to adjust suction power, and the bottom to control lighting
- A multi-colored LED light indicates the various hood functions
600 CFM, 4-Speed Internal Blower
- Speed 1 - 0.7 Sones at 195 CFM
- Speed 2 - 1.8 Sones at 340 CFM
- Speed 3 - 3.5 Sones at 500 CFM
- Speed 4 - 4.8 Sones at 600 CFM
(2) 20W Halogen Lamps with 2 Light Intensities
(1) Elica Deep Silence, Stainless Steel Pro Filter
- The technology used ensures extremely quiet operation, so much so that you won't even hear it at low speed
- Reduces household noise pollution by over 35% compared to conventional hoods
- Reduces noise levels without compromising performance: the EDS3 system is among the most powerful and efficient in the market
Exceptionally High Suction Performance
Ducted or Recirculating Installation
- Recirculation deflector included; filter sold separately
Filter Change Indicator
- Feature a visual indicator that tells you when the grease filter and active carbon filter are saturated
- When the light comes on, wash grease filter or replace the carbon filter
Telescopic Chimney Extension - 7'9" to 9'8"
Elica Collection Chrome Series ECH623SS Reviews