The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
A magnificent blend of traditional and contemporary themes, the Harmony line embodies simplicity yet resonates sophistication. Featuring straight lines and rounded profiles, this sink family offers an unrivaled transitional geometry.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess:
3/8" Below Outside Edge of Sink
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished To A Soft Satin Finish
Fully Protected By Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating To Dampen Sound And Prevent Condensation
Recessed Partition Allows Water To Flow To Adjacent Bowl Before Overflowing Sink
Large Bowl Length:
Small Bowl Width:
Small Bowl Length:
Small Bowl Depth:
- Fine quality sink formed of #18 gauge.
- Type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Small Bowl Depth: 6-7/16".
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a soft satin finish.
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/8" below outside edge of sink.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- Aqueduct: Recessed partition allows water to flow to adjacent bowl before overflowing sink.
- These sinks comply with ASME A112.19.3.
- These sinks are listed by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials as meeting the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code.
Elkay Harmony Collection ECGR3822R1 Reviews