All round the world, the Elica name is synonymous with the ideas of efficiency, innovation and design in the production of cooker hoods. In 37 years, over 53 million families world-wide have chosen an Elica product to control the quality of air in their kitchens. Elica's products are probably the best you can find on the market today.
Elica products are designed according to a new conception of space. They are convinced that the presence of aesthetically harmonious objects has a positive influence on your quality of life: the items you surround yourselves with should be sources of inspiration and well-being. You should never get tired of looking at them: they should always be as pleasing to the eye as at the moment they were first bought.
These are models which are actually built in to the kitchen cupboard itself, providing a discreet and efficient service while blending perfectly with the style of the kitchen.
Touch Controls with LCD Display:
Blower Speeds - Speed 1 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Blower Speeds - Speed 2 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Blower Speeds - Speed 3 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Blower Speeds - Speed 4 (Noise (Sones)/Airflow (CFM's)):
Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filters:
Duct Transition (Top or Rear):
10" x 3 1/4"
One-Way No Return Valve:
Power Supply (Junction Box):
Max. AC Power:
- 30" and 36" Wide, UnderCab Mounted Hoods
- 400 CFM Internal Blower included
- Touch Controls with LCD Display
- Timer Countdown and Buzzer (On/Off)
- 4 Blower Speeds and 2 Light Intensities
- Filter Saturation Alarms (Grease and Charcoal)
- 2 Halogen Lamps 120V 50W (Bulbs Included)
- 2 - Dishwasher Safe Annodized Aluminum Mesh Filters
- 10" x 3 1/4" Duct Transition (Top or Rear)
- One-Way No Return Valve Included
- Power Supply - Junction Box 120V 60Hz
- AC Power Max - 445W, 3.6 Amp
Elica Aspire Bellagio Series EBL430 Reviews