Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Now at AJ Madison.
This 19 cu. ft. classic bottom-freezer refrigerator features two full-width glass shelves for easy visibility and plenty of space. A factory-installed icemaker provides fresh ice at your fingertips. Humidity-controlled crispers help produce stay fresh longer with adjustable levels. The easy-to-reach up-front temperature controls make it simple to adjust refrigerator or freezer functions.
This refrigerator uses 448 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.68.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.6 Cu. Ft.
12.9 Cu. Ft.
18.5 Cu. Ft.
Refrigerator Door Style:
Freezer Door Style:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Temperature Control System:
Temperature Management System:
Adjustable Door Bins:
Upper Slide-Out Basket:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
Height without Hinges:
2008 ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool brand ENERGY STAR qualified appliances reduce energy consumption.
- Which translates to a significant saving for your budget as well as for the environment.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
Automatic Defrost System
- Refrigerators with this system include a timer, a limit switch and heater that melts away frost so you don't have to take everything out of your freezer to melt built-up ice.
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
Whirlpool EB9SHKXVQ Reviews