Gas BBQ and Sideburner Connectors
Gas Shut-Off Valves
Grill Like a Professional Chef...
That's right, the secret weapon of the top Professional Chefs in New York is their Fire Magic Barbecue Grill. Most were introduced to Fire Magic as guest chefs on the Today Show - Yes, those are Fire Magic Grills that Matt, Al and Meredith are beside. Available at AJ Madison.
Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. You see, while not the best known brand (at least not outside California) they have been making Professional Quality Grills right in LA since 1937. 70 years of experience - and it shows.
Fire Magic grills are the hottest grills available, this sears the meat, sealing in the natural juices - so your steaks just taste better!
Fire Magic Echelon 790
Fire Magic Echelon has taken premium grilling to the next level. The Echelon series (formerly Magnum) is availble in the following sizes: Echelon 660 (22x36), Echelon 790 (22x18) and Echelon 1060 (22x48).
The Echelon won the prestigious Vesta award for the best new gas grill on the market.
Fire Magic has always been known for professional quality grilling, giving the chef unparalleled heat to sear the meat (sealing in the natural juices) and cooking control (you can sear a steak and bake a cake) but the Echelon's design has stepped all of that up a notch - or two!
From the Echelon 1060 unique burner system (3 cast stainless steel E Burners - they are powered by up to 30,000 BTUs each), to the removable zone dividers, each element is designed to give you greater consistency of cooking (no hot or cold spots), creating up to three truly independent cooking zones. Hot surface ignition insures that it lights every time - even in the pouring rain!
The Built-In LCD digital meat and grill thermometer has 3 sensors inside the grill so you know the temperature at the cooking surface of each zone (the only place you should be checking the temperature of your grill) as well as a stainless steel meet probe to get your meat on your rotisserie done to the perfect temperature.
One of the smartest innovations is the rotisserie rod storage. If you have ever owned a grill with a backburner, you know how hard it is to find a place for your spit rod. They have cleverly stored it right behind the hood!
Each Echelon hood is spring assisted (Feather Lite) so even on a massive hood that is on this size grill, all it takes is one finger to open or close.
MFG SKU E790I-ME1N
Grill with Stainless Steel Rod Grids:
Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners:
Seamless Double Wall Water Resistant Hood:
Bright Polished Stainelss Steel Removable Control Panel Trim:
Polished Comfort Touch Control Knobs:
Feather-Lite Easy Lift Lid:
Unique Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Warming Rack:
Seamless Welded Lid and Control Panel:
Yes with Disposable Foil Tray Liners
Spit Rod Storage Rack:
12 Volt Electric Hot Surface Ignition System:
Yes with Flash Tubes
110 Volt Plug-In Electrical Supply:
Yes with 12 Volt Power Supply
Angled Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps:
4 Zone Backlit Digital Meat and Grill Thermometer In Control Panel:
Wood Chip Smoker Drawer:
Yes with Dedicated Burner
Heat Zone Separators:
Recessed Rotisserie Backburner:
Yes with Cover
Roller Ball Bearing Rotisserie:
Custom Personalized Name Plate:
Additional BTU with Backburner(s):
36" x 22" (792 Sq. In.)
Grill Opening Size
Height with Hood Closed:
Height with Hood Open:
- Superior designed body style with a seamless control panel.
- Powered by industry exclusive cast stainless steel "E" burners with optional infrared burners available.
- Double-wall teardrop style seamless hood with integrated warming rack.
- Heat zone separators allow foods to be grilled at different temperatures.
- Push button hot surface ignition ignitres in any weather.
- Internal halogen lights with auto-off switch when hood is closed.
- Manual ignition tubes for match lighting.
- Built-in digital LCD meat and multi-zone grill thermometer.
- Feather-Lite, easy-lift hood.
- Watertight woodchip smoker drawer with dedicated burner.
- Recessed rotisserie backburner(s) with super heavy-duty rotisserie kit.
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod.
- Water and rain rsistant construction.
- Stainless steel valve manifold.
- Requires 110V for ignition, lights and rotisserie.
MFG SKU E790I-ME1N
Fire Magic Echelon Collection E790IME1N Reviews