From the moment you light a Fire Magic Premium Grill, you know you're on to something special. Under the gleaming hood is a finely crafted, serious cooking machine designed to ignite your outdoor cooking experience. These all stainless steel beauties boast ultra-durable cast stainless steel burners, cooking grids of stainless steel and the highest BTUs to ensure the most juicy, flavorful grilled foods imaginable.
Born a barbecue grill, the Fire Magic line is engineered and manufactured right here in the USA.
Fire Magic Premium Grills and accessories have combined remarkable craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology to set the industry standard for 75 years.
Ignite your outdoor cooking experience, invite friends and family to celebrate, and let Fire Magic inspire you to create new family traditions. Available at AJ Madison.
Experience Echelon by Fire Magic.
This is the Echelon Collection-sublime craftsmanship and superior technology that make these grills the gold standard for outdoor cooking. Experience grilling performance at its zenith.
From the Echelon 790's unique burner system to the removable zone dividers, each element is designed to give you greater consistency of cooking, creating up to three truly independent cooking zones.
Hot surface ignition insures that it lights every time - even in the pouring rain.
The Built-In LCD digital meat and grill thermometer has 3 sensors inside the grill so you know the temperature at the cooking surface of each zone, as well as a stainless steel meet probe to get your meat on your rotisserie done to the perfect temperature.
One of the smartest innovations is the rotisserie rod storage. If you have ever owned a grill with a backburner, you know how hard it is to find a place for your spit rod. They have cleverly stored it right behind the hood.
Each Echelon hood is spring assisted (Feather Lite) so even on a massive hood that is on this size grill, all it takes is one finger to open or close.
Dual Fuel - Just add a Charcoal Basket to any FireMagic gas grill and you have a hardwood charcoal grill that is lit by gas.
There are so many cool features of the new Echelon; you just need to see it in person.
792 sq. in.
Smoker Burner BTUs:
Cast Stainless Steel
Height with Hood Open:
Height with Hood Closed:
Cooking Surface of 792 sq. in. (36″ x 22″)
99,000 Main Burner BTUs
13,000 Backburner BTUs
15 Year Warranty on Backburners
Wood Chip Smoker with Dedicated 3,000 BTUs Burner
- Add fruit juice, wine, or simply water to your choice of mesquite, oak, cherry or other woods for grilled foods enveloped in a delicate smoky flavor
Cast Stainless Steel Burners (E-burners)
All Infrared Burners
All Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
Push Button Hot Surface Ignition
- Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas and light your grill
- Insures that it lights every time, even in the pouring rain
Oven Warming Rack
- Integral, and removable, for light cooking or warming foods
Master Power Switch
- Turns off electrical system when not in use
Contoured Control Panel
- Rounded edges and mirrored highlights hints at the high performance and exquisite craftsmanship under the hood
Feather-Lite, Easy-Lift Hood
16 gauge Stainless Steel Flavor Grids
Back Lit Safety Knobs
- A flame icon in the knob changes from blue to red as the knob is turned on
- The red flame's intensity grows brighter on high and dimmer on low, visually signifying the burner's setting
- Lets you know when gas is flowing at a glance.
Heat Zone Separators
- Isolate cooking zones so food in each zone may be grilled at different temperatures
Electronic Digital Thermometer
- Loaded with an impressive array of features such as a timer, digital temperature grilling guide, choice of backlit display colors, high temperature limit set and oven light switch
Halogen Lamps for Evening Grilling
- Shine brightly and are thoughtfully angled for ease of evening grilling
- Internal halogen lights have an auto-off switch when hood is closed
- The absence of screws in our design allows for quick cleaning with a damp sponge
Water and Rain Resistant Construction
Built-in Storage Brackets for Rotisserie Spit Rod