Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Classic style, high performance. Homeowners will appreciate the high style and modern convenience of this ultra-quiet range hood that makes cleaning easier than ever.
The E662 Series models are part of Broan's new generation of range hoods; stylish, powerful and most of all, quieter than ever. Designed for pro-style performance cooking applications, a sleek under-cabinet hood with ultra quiet 800 CFM cabinet blower. Features include four-speed touch controls with Heat Sentry, four-level dual halogen lighting (bulbs not included) and large professional style dishwasher-safe mesh filters.
24" - 30"
Visible Shell Height:
Halogen Dual 50W
3 Speed + Boost, Selectable Delay-Off, Heat Sentry
I-Control Touch Sensitive
3 1/4" x 14" (Vertical/Horizontal)
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
180/0.3; 460/5.0; 750/9.0
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
160/0.8; 480/4.0; 800/9.0
CFM/Sones Vertical Round:
- Quiet 0.3 sones at normal speed.
- Enclosed stainless steel bottom with dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter with easy release latches.
- Smooth glass-look I-Control senses the touch of finger without moving parts.
- Brilliant dual 50-watt halogen lighting (GU10 bulbs not included).
- Three-level light settings with last memory setting and transitional theater style; nightlight setting.
- 800 CFM Internal cabinet blower.
- Large recessed bottom filter area increases capture.
- Three-speed control with boost memorizes last setting. Variable delay off - choice of 5-, 10-, 15- or 20-minute intervals.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
800 CFM Integrated Blower System
- Low profile blower requires only 6 1/2" of cabinet space.
- Fits framed or frameless cabinets.
- Horizontal or vertical duct attachment.
Broan Elite Series E66236WH Reviews