In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
True professional style and performance has never been easier to bring home.
Selecting the right professional style range hood just became easier. Broan introduces the E64000 range hoods, in 10" under-cabinet and 18" wall-mount versions. These new models come with integrated internal blowers or dedicated external blower capability. Styling is fresh and modern, yet designed to easily complement popular pro-style cooking products. Both embody professional features such as powerful blowers, baffle filters, brilliant halogen lighting and variable speed controls. And while you won't see this feature it is hard to miss the quiet operation - two Sones or less at normal speed. To carry the professional theme even further, select the optional stainless steel backsplash with adjustable shelving. When you want professional style and performance, trust Broan to cover every detail.
Brushed Stainless Steel, 22 Gauge, Type 430
3 @ 50W GU10 (Bulbs Not Included)
Yes with Handles
Removable Grease Drip Rail:
Included (332KR Rough-In Kit)
Non-Ducted Recirculation Kit:
12" Soffit Flue Cover:
120 VAC, 60 Hz
Min. Mounting Height:
Max. Mounting Height:
- HVI-Certified (Home Ventilating Institute)
- 10" under-cabinet design.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- 30", 36", 42" and 48" widths, 22" depth.
- Dedicated models in all widths for use with external blower options.
- Choice of eight, from 280 - 1500 CFM.
- Two 50-watt bulbs in 30" and 36" widths.
- Three 50-watt bulbs in 42" and 48" widths.
- Purchase bulbs separately.
- Pro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with removable grease drip rail.
- Variable speed control remembers last setting.
- Blue LED power-on indicator light.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically.
- Optional pro-style backsplash.
- Designed to duct out of the hood shell in vertical direction.