Active Smarts unparalleled refrigeration performance combined with an EZKleen coated stainless steel or white exterior - welcoming to the touch yet incredibly durable and resistant to the most stubborn fingermarks. Crisp edges, linear handles, flat panelling and clean lines are the signature of this refrigerator.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
It includes three wholly owned subsidiary companies Production Machinery Limited that builds production equipment, and Dynamic Cooking Systems Inc a company in the United States of America that manufactures indoor and outdoor cooking products and Fisher & Paykel Italy, a company that manufactures European cooking products.
The company has manufacturing sites located in Auckland, New Zealand; Borso del Grappa (TV), Italy; Rayong, Thailand and Reynosa, Mexico. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 535 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.33.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12.4 Cu. Ft.
5.2 Cu. Ft.
Total Gross Volume:
17.6 Cu. Ft.
Door Alarm - Freezer:
Door Alarm - Refrigerator:
Humidity Control System:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Full Width Adjustable Door Shelves:
Half Width Adjustable Door Shelves:
Humidity Controlled Half-Width Crisper Bins:
Roll Out Freezer Tray:
Full Extension Runners:
Adjustable Roller Feet:
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Min. Air Clearance - Each Side:
Min. Air Clearance - Rear:
Min. Air Clearance - Top:
17.6 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- ActiveSmart has 2 variable speed fans which provide faster cooling and freezing.
- ActiveSmart continuously adjust the flow of cold air based on daily use and climatic conditions.
Door Alarm - Freezer
Door Alarm - Refrigerator
- Never have to manually defrost again.
Humidity Control System
- The Humidity Control System is a slide control which combines with the Humidity Control Lid.
- This System enables humidity customization in each side of the fruit and vegetable bin.
- High power density LEDs located at the front of the fridge increase illumination.
- Provides even distribution of light and reduced glare, and are an energy efficient solution to lighting.
Fisher & Paykel Active Smart E522BLX2 Reviews