Cook with the authority and certainty of a professional chef. These preformance-engineered and amply appointed cooktops deliver sophistication and capacity.
Bring a lobster to a quick boil. Whisk a delicate béarnaise sauce. Simultaneously. Choose the burner that suits your task. From the 17,000 BTU Power Burner to the 8,500 - 850 BTU Precision Burner, this cooktop provides a wealth of cooking possibilities.
Dimensions & Weight
46" Back/48" Front
6 Sealed Burners
Formed Stainless Steel Platform:
Large Professional Skirted Knobs w/ Bezel:
Sealed Power Burner - 17,000 BTU:
Sealed Precision Burner - 8,500 - 850 BTU:
Linear Flow Burner Valves:
Yes w/ Auto Re-Ignition
Black Burner Knob:
Optional - ACCBG09-48SI
Gas Inlet Location:
LP Conversion Kit:
- Bring a lobster to a quick boil. Whisk a delicate bé sauce. Simultaneously. Choose the burner that suits your task. From the 17,000 BTU Power Burner to the 8,500 - 850 BTU Precision Burner, this cooktop provides a wealth of cooking possibilities.
- The automatic re-ignition feature allows the ignitors to spark spontaneously should the flame go out or become severely distorted by a draft, providing ease-of-mind while cooking.
Sealed Cooktop Spill-Basin
- Cleanup is convenient with individual black porcelain-coated areas beneath each burner to catch spills.
- Large professional-feel, front-mounted control knobs provide easy and accurate settings. 270 degree rotation offers superior flame control.
- Optional black knobs available.
Versatile Cooking Options
- What a brilliant idea - interchangeable accessories that allow you to customize your cooktop. Use the griddle plate to whip up a stack of golden pancakes. Fire up the stir-fry using the special wok ring.
- Or use the simmer plate to slow cook a sumptuous chocolate fondue.
Electrolux ICON Professional E48GC76EPS Reviews