The power. The performance. The control. Once you experience the precision and flexibility of these cooktops, you'll savor the excitement of preparing a meal.
The automatic re-ignition feature allows the ignitors to spark spontaneously should the flame go out or become severely distorted by a draft, providing ease-of-mind while cooking.
Dimensions & Weight
6 1/2" min.
6 Sealed Burners
Formed Stainless Steel Platform:
Large Professional Skirted Knobs w/ Bezel:
Sealed Power Burner - 14,000 BTU:
Sealed Burner - 12,500 BTU:
Sealed Precision Burner - 8,500 - 850 BTU:
Linear Flow Burner Valve:
Gas Inlet Location:
LP Conversion Kit:
Sealed Burner Configuration
- High output burners make these cooktops as versatile as they are precise. The burners are sealed for your easy cleanup.
- The automatic re-ignition feature allows the ignitors to spark spontaneously should the flame go out or become severely distorted by a draft, providing ease-of-mind while cooking.
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop.
- Interlocking grates spread weight over a broad area providing a stable cooking surface.
- Large professional-feel, surface-mounted control knobs provide easy and accurate settings.
- 270 degree rotation offers superior flame control. Optional black knobs available.
Electrolux ICON Designer E46GC66ESS Reviews