This refrigerator uses 613 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $67.98.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weight
Width (frame to frame):
Height (from floor to top frame):
Height (at rear):
Depth (incl. Handle):
Depth (excl. Door):
83 1/2" min./84 1/2" max.
25.2 Cu. Ft.
Fresh Food Volume:
15.6 Cu. Ft.
9.6 Cu. Ft.
Electronic Touch Control:
Interior Easy Access Door:
Fresh Food Conveniences
Smooth-Glide Crisper Drawers:
1-Gallon Fixed Door Bin:
2-Liter Adjustable Door Bin:
Dairy Compartment w/ Clear Door:
Showcase Interior Illumination:
Dynamic Cool Digital Temperature Control System:
Automatic Ice Maker w/ Ice Server:
True Built-In Side-By-Side
- Flush stainless steel dispenser fascia, toe kick and grill cover blend harmoniously with the exterior of this slim profile refrigerator to create a true built-in look.
PureAdvantage Filtration System
- The most advanced water filtration system available offers cleaner, fresher ice and water. And it is simple to operate, providing a light that alerts when the filter needs to be changed.
- With one touch, the drip-free cartridge is replaced.
Dynamic Cool with Easy Set Digital Temperature Control System
- Sensor-controlled chilling with dual evaporator cooling system. Amazing consistent interior temperature will keep your food fresher longer.
Showcase Interior Illumination
- Tri-level lighting with ultrawhite bulbs reduces shadows and illuminates contents for easy visibility regardless of shelf placement.
- Creates ice according to your family's needs with the touch of a button.
- Shelves contain spills of up to 24 ounces for quick and easy cleanup and fully extend for complete access to all contents.
Electrolux ICON Professional E42BS75EPS Reviews