Electrolux 36" Induction Cooktop with 5 Cooking Elements
Utilizing the latest in innovative cooking technology, this cooktop uses induction cooking. Magnetic fields oscillate through the cookware, and the resulting friction in the cookware creates the cooking heat. The cooktop won't burn to the touch, and it's easy to clean quickly after cooking.
The control console is incorporated in the cooktop's smooth, ceramic glass finish. Simply touch the glass as if on a smart phone, and precisely control heating levels, and also the included kitchen timer, and the Keep Warm setting.
There are five (5) cooking zones across the cooktop. They use sensors to detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan. Faster than gas or electric cooking, boiling point is reached within minutes, and gentle heating happens consistently for perfect simmers or slow cooking. All this while using less energy than gas or electric cooktops.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year. Available at AJ Madison.
Ceramic Smoothtop Glass
Number of Induction Elements:
Custom-Set Controls with Keep Warm and Kitchen Timer
Power Supply Location:
Amps at 240/208 Volts:
kW Rating at 240/208 Volts:
Single Phase 3- or 4-Wire Cable, Included
240/208V, 60 Hz; Both Sides Fused with Ground
Single Oven Combination:
Dimensions and Weight
36" Induction Cooktop with 5 Cooking Elements
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric. It can instantly take the heat from boil to simmer.
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
Boil Water Quickly
- Induction technology is more responsive than gas or electric, and the Power Assist function generates rapid heat, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater precision than on gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings. Ideal for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains your ideal serving temperature for all your favorite foods.
- Integrated within the cooking surface for a clean look, electronic touch-controls give you accurate control over cooking temperatures.
Blue LED Indicator Light
- A blue LED indicator light remains illuminated until the surface is cool to the touch.
- A cooking timer is conveniently located on the cooktop.
Sleek Smoothtop Glass Design
- The smooth, glass design of the cooktop seamlessly integrates with the surrounding countertop for a polished, premium look that's also easy to clean.
More Energy Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric. Now that's smart.
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.
Electrolux ICON Designer E36IC80QSS Reviews