Designed for the Well-Lived Home
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you.
Their appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive. Sophisticated and efficient. They are proud to bring this thoughtful design heritage to the U. S. with their Electrolux ICON appliances. They fit easily into your personal style while delivering a versatile array of power, performance and functionality to meet your needs. Most of all, Electrolux ICON helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
Cook with the authority and certainty of a professonal chef. These performance-engineered and amply appointed cooktops deliver sophistication and capacity. Their versatile cooktop transforms your cooking interest into your passion. With the aid of powerful burners, sturdy continuous grates and three interchangeable accessories, you can easily customize your culinary adventures at the turn of a knob.
Dimensions & Weights
Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation:
Black Ceramic Glass
750 - 5,000 BTU
450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
3 Continuous Grates
Plastic weighted skirted Knobs with Bezel
Minimum Circuit Required:
Power Supply Connection Location:
The Utmost in Flexibility
- Bring a lobster to a quick boil. Whisk a delicate béarnaise sauce. Simultaneously. Choose the sealed burner that suits your task. From 18,000 to 450 BTUs this cooktop provides a wealth of cooking possibilities.
Min-2-Max Sealed Burners
- Burner configuration includes two versatile Min-2-Max sealed burners delivering anywhere from 18,000 to 450 BTUs. Thanks to the double ring configuration, you can whisk delicate sauces or bring water to a rapid boil.
- You decide the level of heat output by a simple turn of the knob.
Sealed Cooktop Spill-Basin
- Keeping your cooktop clean is made easier thanks to a black porcelain-coated basin nestled under the burners.
- The basin catches spills and wipes easily.
- Front-mounted, impressively professional-feeling control knobs provide accurate temperature adjustment.
- With 270 degree rotation, you can precisely control the flame. Optional black knobs available.
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at different temperatures on the same cooktop, continuous grates provide an ultrastable cook surface by evenly redistributing the weight.
- Cookware slides easily and safely from one burner to the next.
Versatile Cooking Options
- Interchangeable cooking options open more opportunities to what you can cook. Insert the griddle plate to make french toast. Replace it with the wok ring when you crave stir-fry. Or use the simmer plate for fondues.