Designed for the Well-Lived Home
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you.
Their appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive. Sophisticated and efficient. They are proud to bring this thoughtful design heritage to the U. S. with their Electrolux ICON appliances. They fit easily into your personal style while delivering a versatile array of power, performance and functionality to meet your needs. Most of all, Electrolux ICON helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Combining stainless steel styling, gracefully curved handles and uniformity of design, Electrolux ICON designer series appliances are as smart and purposeful as they are elegant. It's the look that says welcome to my home.
Cook with the authority and certainty of a professonal chef. These performance-engineered and amply appointed cooktops deliver sophistication and capacity. Their versatile cooktop transforms your cooking interest into your passion. With the aid of powerful burners, sturdy continuous grates and three interchangeable accessories, you can easily customize your culinary adventures at the turn of a knob.
36" Gas Slide-In Cooktop
6 Sealed Burners
Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop Surface:
Large Professional Skirted Knobs with Bezel:
Min-2-Max Dual-Ring Sealed Burner (BTU):
2 (18,000 - 450)
Sealed Power Burner (BTU):
Sealed Burner (BTU):
Sealed Precision Burner (BTU):
1 (9,500), 1 (5,000 - 750)
Linear Flow Burner Valves:
9" Stainless Steel Backsplash - 903048-9010:
Black Knobs Kit - 903109-9010:
Depth Adjustment Filler Kit - 903051-9010:
Gas Inlet Location:
Power Supply Location:
LP Conversion Kit:
Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts ¡:
Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Overall Exterior Height:
Overall Exterior Width:
Overall Exterior Depth:
Cutout Width (Back):
Cutout Width (Front):
Cutout Depth (Back to Notch):
Cutout Depth (Notch):
1 1/8" Max.
Min-2-Max Sealed Burners
- Burner configuration includes two versatile Min-2-Max sealed burners delivering anywhere from 18,000 to 450 BTUs. Thanks to the double ring configuration, you can whisk delicate sauces or bring water to a rapid boil.
- You decide the level of heat output by a simple turn of the knob.
Six Sealed Burners
- Versatile sealed burner configuration provides the utmost in cooking flexibility. Includes: two 18,000 to 450 BTU dual-flame burners, one 14,000 BTU burner, one 13,000 BTU burner, one 9,500 BTU precision burner and one 5,000 BTU precision burner.
- Continuous grates spread weight over a broad area, providing an ultrastable cook surface.
Easy to Clean
- One look says it all. This superior gas-through ceramic glass surface is durable, smooth and easy to clean. The glass ceramic surface easily buffs to a glossy shine. Imagine the beauty this sleek, glistening cooktop will bring to your kitchen.
Beveled Front Controls
- Ergonomically designed for visibility and comfort. Large, professional-style knobs are clearly scaled to eliminate guesswork while cooking.
- Optional black knobs available for Shut Off Kit.
Versatile Cooking Options
- What a brilliant idea-interchangeable accessories that allow you to customize your cooktop. Use the griddle plate to whip up a stack of golden pancakes. Fire up the stir-fry using the special wok ring. Or use the simmer plate to slow cook a sumptuous choc
Electrolux ICON Designer E36GC75GSS Reviews