Welcome to Electrolux
Electrolux is a world leading international appliance company. They are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world. Each year, some 40 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose their products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from them every second, every day of the year. In addition, they help hundreds of thousands of professional users manage and develop their businesses with their solutions for professional food service and commercial laundry.
Interior Krypton Light:
Porcelain Enamel Turntable:
Wave-Touch Electronic Controls:
VFD Front Display with Blue Indicators:
Electronic Clock and Timer:
Adjustable Sound Level for Timers/Reminders:
Power Failure Indicator:
Overall Exterior Dimensions
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Oven Cavity Dimensions
Microwave - (Watts@120 Volts):
Convection - (Watts@120 Volts):
Connected Load @120 Volts:
Approved for Under-Counter Installation:
Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation:
Power Cord Location:
Left Bottom Rear
- A sensor detects a release of humidity from your covered dish, which adjusts cooking time and power level for various foods and quantities.
- Automatic Cooking Options
- Preprogrammed settings that make it easy to cook with both microwave and convection modes automatically.
- Features 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options.
- Air heated behind the interior is circulated around your food for consistent results and 30% faster than normal baking.
- Cooking is easier and faster in an appliance that combines both microwave technology and high-speed convection. You'll capture conventional flavors in less time.