Designed for the Well-Lived Home
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you.
Their appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive. Sophisticated and efficient. They are proud to bring this thoughtful design heritage to the U.S. with their Electrolux ICON appliances. They fit easily into your personal style while delivering a versatile array of power, performance and functionality to meet your needs. Most of all, Electrolux ICON helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
30" Over-The-Range Microwave
Cooktop Light with Touch Control:
Glass Turntable Diameter:
Electronic Clock and Timer:
2-Line Scroll Cooking Display:
On/Off Sound Control:
End of Cooking Stage Signal:
Daylight Savings Time:
Variable Temperature (100°-450°F)
Microwave Convection Categories:
Yes (Cook I and II)
Sensor Cook Categories:
Sensor One Touch Categories:
3 (Baked Potato, Pizza Slice, Popcorn)
Sensor Reheat Categories:
Auto Defrost Categories:
5-Speed Exhaust Fan:
Yes (300 CFM)
Auto On High Speed:
Yes (2 Level)
Charcoal Filters (Recirculated Installation):
1,600 Watts @ 120 Volts
1,600 Watts @ 120 Volts
1.6 kW Rating @ 120 Volts
Power Cord Location:
Right Rear Top
Two-Position Adjustable Rack:
Overall Height Including 1/2" Lower Extrusion:
16 1/2" Min.
Automatic Cooking Options
- Pre-programmed settings include five Auto Cook categories.
- Five Auto Defrost categories.
- Four Microwave Convection options for convenient and easy cooking.
Auto Sensor Cooking
- Five Sensor Cook categories.
- Three Sensor One Touch selections allow moisture and humidity to be detected, which adjusts the cooking time and power level for various foods and quantities.
- Hot air is circulated throughout the oven cavity to brown and crisp foods evenly.
- Oven can be programmed for ten convection cooking temperatures from 100° to 450°F.
- Quick and easy variable fan speed adjustment with the touch of a single button for conditions requiring more control of airflow.
Electrolux ICON Professional E30MH65GPS Reviews