Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Electrolux induction hybrid cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot or pan, it will work. Induction is more responsive than a gas cooktop, you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring to a quick boil. Power Assist Function generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
Black Vitroceramic Glass Surface:
Precision Touch Controls:
Granite Countertop Installation Kit:
PN# 903061-9010 (Optional)
Dimensions and Weight
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Power Supply Location:
Middle Right Rear
Connected Load @ 240/208 Volts:
Electrical - Single phase 3 or 4-wire cable, 120/240V or 120/208V, 60Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground:
Armored Electrical Cable:
Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:
Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation:
4 Induction Elements
- Four induction elements combine to create remarkably adaptable cooking areas.
Precision Touch Controls
- Fifteen preset touch settings provide a level of digital heat control that inspires confidence in even the most particular chef.
- Power Assist enables rapid heat acceleration with an immediate 30% to 50% increase in power.
- You'll bring large pots to a boil faster than ever before while minimizing energy consumption.
Cook Surface Sensors
- The Infinite Cooking System creates heat only after sensing a pan on the cooking surface. The cooking surface diameters respond to both the presence and precise size of a pan.
- The heat is transferred directly to the pan so the cooktop surface remains cool enough to clean up.