Designed for the Well-Lived Home
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you.
Their appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive. Sophisticated and efficient. They are proud to bring this thoughtful design heritage to the U.S. with their Electrolux ICON appliances. They fit easily into your personal style while delivering a versatile array of power, performance and functionality to meet your needs. Most of all, Electrolux ICON helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
Control Panel Features
Professional-Style Stainless Steel Console:
Large Professional Skirted Knobs with Bezel:
Min-2-Max Dual-Ring Sealed Burner:
1 (18,000 - 450 BTU)
Sealed Power Burner:
1 (14,000 BTU)
Sealed Precision Burner:
1 (9,500 BTU)
Sealed Precision Burner:
1 (5,000 BTU)
2 (Front to Back)
Oven Cavity Features
Manual-Select Fan Convection Cooking Mode:
1 (18,000 BTU)
1 (11,500 BTU)
Cobalt Blue Interior:
Self-Clean with Door Lock:
Cook Modes - Convection Bake:
Cook Modes - Convection Roast:
6" Stainless Steel Backsplash:
Full Stainless Steel Side Panels:
Fully Adjustable Leveling Legs:
Broiler Pan and Insert:
Stainless Steel Cleaner:
4" Stainless Steel Kickplate:
Stainless Steel Island Trim Kit:
Black Knobs Kit:
Gas Supply Connection Location:
Center Bottom Rear
Power Supply Connection Location:
Left Bottom Rear
LP Conversion Kit:
120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Overall Depth Including Handle:
Overall Depth with 90° Door Open:
41 5/8" to 42 5/8"
Oven Cavity Width:
Oven Cavity Depth:
Oven Cavity Height:
Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Imagine oven racks that glide with unparalleled ease and extend fully for effortless access to your meal.
- Designed with a centered easy-grip handle and a patented ball bearing rack system for smooth-gliding performance with the touch of a finger.
Min-2-Max Sealed Burner
- Burner configuration includes a versatile Min-2-Max sealed burner delivering anywhere from 18,000 to 450 BTUs.
- Thanks to the double ring configuration, you can whisk delicate sauces or bring water to a rapid boil.
- You decide the level of heat output by a simple turn of the burner knob.
- This superior gas-through ceramic glass surface is durable, smooth and easy to clean.
- The glass ceramic surface easily buffs to a glossy shine.
- Imagine the beauty this sleek, glistening rangetop will bring to your kitchen.
European Convection System
- By adding a third cooking element and a convection fan, heat is distributed evenly throughout the oven.
- Cooking every meal to perfection has never been easier.