Electrolux 30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Perfect Taste Dual Convection
Electrolux has created the ultimate in convenience with this electric double wall oven. It has great features where it practically cooks the meal automatically, but first a little on its cooking capabilities.
This double wall oven uses Electrolux's Perfect Taste Dual Convection cooking system where two (2) fans circulate convection heat, and they also have two speeds. From baking to broiling, three convection modes - baking, broiling and roasting - to consistent warming and slow cooking, this oven can do it all; and, it has automatic settings where it will adjust temperatures and timing depending on the selected cooking mode. The oven includes a temperature probe which detects when a pre-set temperature is reached, and then the oven goes into Keep Warm mode until it's time to serve a great meal. There's also a porcelain broiling pan and grill that match Electrolux's signature cobalt blue interior color.
What's also this same signature color are the two (2) Smooth-Glide ball bearing racks and the one (1) standard oven rack; all three in each oven, all three able to remain in the oven during the featured self-cleaning process. Both ovens have a large cooking capacity of 4.8 cubic feet, and having two ovens really helps with cooking multiple dishes at different settings, all at the same time. And when everything's done, there is a light, medium, or heavy self-cleaning mode that can be used with the cooking racks still inside.
Automatic adjustments in cooking and self-cleaning afterwards. Convenience all around from Electrolux. Plus, the ovens are versatile in the options they offer such as defrosting frozen items, dehydrating, proofing dough and delay baking, all under rapid preheat when desired. Everything is covered on Electrolux's limited 3-year warranty on parts, and 1-year limited warranty on labor without charge.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year. Available at AJ Madison.
Upper Oven Cavity:
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Lower Oven Cavity:
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Probe; Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grill
Yes, with Auto-Safety Latch
Self-Cleaning Oven Racks:
Yes, All Racks
Light, Medium, Heavy
Control Panel Features
Automatic Oven Features:
Delay Cook; Auto Cook; Auto Off (12 Hours)
Fahrenheit or Celsius
Clock; Kitchen Timer
Oven Door Window:
Inner Door Construction:
Claims and Certifications
Power Supply Location:
Left Bottom Rear
Amps at 240/208 Volts:
kW Rating at 240/208 Volts:
Armored Electrical Cable:
Oven Cavity Dimensions (Each Oven)
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Fully Open:
30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Perfect Taste Dual Convection
Perfect Taste Dual Convection
- For consistently delicious taste and texture, home chefs rely on Electrolux's dual-fan convection heat which circulates air evenly with two variable speeds that work in tandem with three heating elements.
Perfect Taste Temp Probe
- The Perfect Taste Temp Probe does more than measure temperature, it keeps an active eye on the cooking process by signaling when the dish is at the peak temperature, and it automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting for pampered convenience.
- This Electrolux ICON oven is like having a personal sous chef, helping to conquer delicious dishes by adjusting between seven professionally inspired cooking modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
Self-Cleaning Porcelain Racks
- Bake, roast, broil, savor, but cleaning These porcelain racks are safe to stay inside the oven during the self-clean cycle, eliminating the mess and inconvenience of removing and cleaning racks by hand.
Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- With a ball bearing system, the oven racks are so smooth, they extend effortlessly.
- Coordinate an entire meal with two (2) 4.8 cubic-foot ovens, both with three (3) adjustable racks.
- Savor sooner with Rapid Preheat.
Precise Baking Options
- Includes Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Fast Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert.
Flat Oven Door Design
- With fewer bumps and ridges, this unique, flat oven door not only looks great, but it is also easier to clean.
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.