Designed for the Well-Lived Home
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you.
Their appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive. Sophisticated and efficient. They are proud to bring this thoughtful design heritage to the U. S. with their Electrolux ICON appliances. They fit easily into your personal style while delivering a versatile array of power, performance and functionality to meet your needs. Most of all, Electrolux ICON helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
Combining stainless steel styling, gracefully curved handles and uniformity of design, Electrolux ICON designer series appliances are as smart and purposeful as they are elegant. It's the look that says welcome to my home.
These wall ovens have it all: Thoughtful design in exclusive Smooth-Glide racks. And innovative performance through the ability to bake conventionally and by convection simultaneously.
30" Electric Single Wall Oven
Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):
Cobalt Blue Interior:
Light Clean/Heavy Clean:
Self-Cleaning with Auto-Safety Latch:
Self-Cleaning Rack Removal Alert:
Radiant Bake Element:
Porcelain Broiler Pan with Grill:
Control Panel Features
Electronic Oven Control:
Electronic Temperature Display:
Glass Wave-Touch Control with Blue LED Display:
Automatic Oven - Delay, Cook and Off:
Automatic Oven Shutoff:
Auto Set Control - Convection:
Programmable for °F or °C:
Integrated Halogen Oven Light - Touch Pad:
Oven Door Window:
Stainless Door Handle/Towel Bar:
Power Supply Location:
Left Bottom Rear
Approved for Under-Counter Installation:
Amps @ 240/208 Volts:
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:
Bake Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):
Broil Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):
Armored Electrical Cable:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Oven Cavity Height:
Oven Cavity Width:
Oven Cavity Depth:
Overall Exterior Height:
Overall Exterior Width:
Overall Exterior Depth:
Overall Exterior Depth with 90° Door Open:
Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- A simple touch, anywhere on the panel, lights oven controls and provides access to all oven functions.
- This allows easy programming while keeping activated functions lighted for easy monitoring.
Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Fully extending oven racks with a centered easy-grip handle make access to oven contents safe and easy.
- Patented ball bearing rack system allows racks to glide effortlessly.
Cool-Touch Oven Door
- The cool-to-the-touch all glass door design has an expansive glass front panel that allows you to clearly see what you are cooking.
- And because it is all glass, when it comes time for cleanup, spills and splatters wipe up with ease.
CustomConvect3 Convection System
- A third cooking element using a variable-speed technology fan, when combined with temperature setting options, provides premium performance with more cooking choices.
Multi-Option Cooking with Temperature Probe
- Seven cooking modes with eight functions for essential versatility.
- The temperature probe monitors the cooking progress and automatically indicates when the meat is precisely cooked.
Smart Halogen Lighting
- Carefully positioned halogen lights illuminate the oven interior, providing you with a more accurate view of the food you are preparing so you can have meals that turn out just the way you planned.