The E30EC70FSS features four expandable, flexible elements to fit a variety of pan sizes for added cooking flexibility. The glass cooktop is flat, smooth and easy to clean and maintain and undisturbed with knobs for a look that is sleek and flush with your countertop.
Dimensions & Weight
29 7/8" min. ~ 30" max.
20 1/8" min. ~ 20 1/4" max.
4 Electric Elements
Black Ceramic Glass Surface:
5" to 7" to 9" Element:
1 - 1000W/1800W/2700W
9" to 12" Element:
1 - 1700W/2700W
Power Cable Location:
Amps @ 240/208 Volts:
Connected Load Rating - 240/208 Volts:
7.8 kW/5.9 kW
Single phase 3- or 4-wire cable, 120/240 V or 120/208 V, 60 Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground
Armored Electrical Cable:
Expandable, Flexible Element Configuration
- Four Concentric rings in double and triple elements expand to fit a variety of pan sizes for added cooking flexibility.
Ceramic Smoothtop Glass
- Glass cooktop is flat, smooth and easy to clean and maintain.
- The smooth cooktop surface is undisturbed with knobs for a look that is sleek and flush with your countertop.
Hot Surface Indicator
- For added safety, when an element is still hot, a blue LED indicator will stay on until surface cools.
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.
Electrolux ICON Designer E30EC70FSS Reviews