Grill Like a Professional Chef...
That's right, the secret weapon of the top Professional Chefs in New York is their Fire Magic Barbecue Grill. Most were introduced to Fire Magic as guest chefs on the Today Show - Yes, those are Fire Magic Grills that Matt, Al and Meredith are beside. Available at AJ Madison.
Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. You see, while not the best known brand (at least not outside California) they have been making Professional Quality Grills right in LA since 1937. 70 years of experience - and it shows.
Fire Magic grills are the hottest grills available, this sears the meat, sealing in the natural juices - so your steaks just taste better!
All Stainless Steel Construction:
Triple Wall Insulated Body:
Large Heating Element:
Cast Stainless Steel Cooking Grids:
Stainless Steel Warming Rack:
Electrical Connection Required:
15 1/2" x 16 1/4" (252 Sq. In.)
Grill Opening Size
Width with Shelves Up:
Width with Shelves Down:
Height with Lid Closed:
Height with Lid Opened:
- All stainless steel construction.
- Triple wall insulated body and double walled oven, for concentrated heat.
- Large heating element for faster and hotter cooking.
- Heats to more than 725°F.
- Precision thermostatic control system.
- Cast stainless steel cooking grids.
- Stainless steel warming rack.
- Perfect for boats, condos, and apartment balconies where open flame cooking is prohibited.
- 110 volt electrical connection required.