Electrolux Icon 24" Under Counter Built-In Double Drawer Refrigerator with 4.99 Cu. Ft. Capacity
These refrigerator drawers are perfect for any bar or entertainment area. They're filled with bright LED lighting so you can easily spot everything you need. The fully integrated digital controls gives the built-in drawers a clean, sleek look upon installation. What's clean inside is the air flow thanks to the PureAdvantage air filter that keeps things clear and fresh. The drawers glide smoothly on the ball-bearing extension system. And just in case you accidentally leave a drawer open ajar, if the temperature begins to rise, or if the power goes out, an alarm will sound so you can address the problem.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year. Available at AJ Madison.
Custom-Set Electronic Controls:
Fully Integrated Control Panel:
Theater LED Lighting:
Smooth-Glide Full-Extension Self-Closing Drawers:
PureAdvantage Air Filtration:
Electronic Control Lock:
Display Temp Mode (°C or °F):
Door-Ajar Acoustic Alarm:
High-Temperature Acoustic Alarm:
Power Failure Acoustic Alarm:
Power On/Off Control:
Holds 12" Bottle (Upper and Lower Drawer):
Storage Shelf (Lower Drawer):
Professional Series Drawer and Handle Design:
Adjustable Leveling Legs:
Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):
Energy Star Qualified:
34°F - 45°F
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
120V / 60 Hz
Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Approved for Under Counter Installation:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Handled Drawer Open:
33 3/4" - 34 3/4"
- Offering the largest storage space available in drawer-style refrigeration, each drawer is tall enough to store wine bottles and is wide enough for large platters.
- With a ball bearing system, the drawers smoothly extend with the touch of a finger for effortless access.
Integrated Electronic Control Panel
- The control panel is thoughtfully located at the top of the door, leaving you with a clean look that fits any style.
Custom-Set Temperature Control
- Set a temperature anywhere between 34°F and 45°F. The drawer will maintain your selected temperature to keep the contents chilled to your ideal temperature.
- Transition LED lighting gradually illuminates the interior with soft but ample light as you open the door.
PureAdvantage Air Filter
- This filter keeps clean, filtered air circulating throughout to prevent odor transfer.
Signature Blue LED Display
- Signature blue display lighting illuminates the function buttons.
Condiment Tray and Beverage Shelf
- The unit notifies you if there's been a power failure, if a drawer stays open longer than five minutes, and if the interior temperature rises 10°F or more for four hours.
Energy Star Qualified
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified, based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design.
Electrolux ICON E24RD50QS Reviews